Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_a6O2rypQTzhp0

ASIN: B01MY5FHT6 SKU: 67-27JP-58EH Complaint ID: 16020443101

We do not have this product in stock. We do not have ASIN in our listings. So, I cannot update, edit, or delete or modify this product. We cannot fix a problem when the problem is non-existent. The policy violation says "No Impact" but it is an eyesore. Could a moderator please kindly take care a look at the issue and resolve the issue. I feel like I am going in circle with the account health support team.

Thank you

6 replies
Tags:Seller Support
0 replies
user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

"We do not have ASIN in our listings."

Go through all your emails from Amazon looking for the ASIN. Sellers are forced to do that because black hats and hackers steal ASINs all the time.

I received one for an ASIN that a thief had changed the brand name AND category for. I had to show Amazon that I had properly listed the item under brand XYZ over 10 years ago and someone had hijacked the listing, changed the name, the category, and the details at some point with NO NOTICE from Amazon.

They USED to let us know about changes, but once the offshore sellers started changing too may listings AMAZON decided to stop sending the notices because it was too time consuming to actually protect the site and the US based sellers affected by the changes!

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Hello @Seller_a6O2rypQTzhp0

Thank you for the information provided regarding the issues you have been seeing. I understand that you received a complaint regarding this specific product. Have you ever sold the ASIN that our team is requesting information for? What details have you attempted to provide as of now? Would you be able to share the specific messaging that you received at the time of the concern?

Any other details or information you have should be provided to this specific thread so we may provide more specific guidance on this concern.

Best,

Atlas

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_a6O2rypQTzhp0

We do not have this product in stock. We do not have ASIN in our listings. So, I cannot update, edit, or delete or modify this product. We cannot fix a problem when the problem is non-existent. The policy violation says "No Impact" but it is an eyesore. Could a moderator please kindly take care a look at the issue and resolve the issue. I feel like I am going in circle with the account health support team.

Thank you

6 replies
user profile

by Seller_a6O2rypQTzhp0

Thank you

6 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

Go through all your emails from Amazon looking for the ASIN. Sellers are forced to do that because black hats and hackers steal ASINs all the time.

I received one for an ASIN that a thief had changed the brand name AND category for. I had to show Amazon that I had properly listed the item under brand XYZ over 10 years ago and someone had hijacked the listing, changed the name, the category, and the details at some point with NO NOTICE from Amazon.

They USED to let us know about changes, but once the offshore sellers started changing too may listings AMAZON decided to stop sending the notices because it was too time consuming to actually protect the site and the US based sellers affected by the changes!

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Thank you for the information provided regarding the issues you have been seeing. I understand that you received a complaint regarding this specific product. Have you ever sold the ASIN that our team is requesting information for? What details have you attempted to provide as of now? Would you be able to share the specific messaging that you received at the time of the concern?

Any other details or information you have should be provided to this specific thread so we may provide more specific guidance on this concern.

Best,

Atlas

user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Best,

Atlas

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Best,

Atlas