Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_MNMeCT1FCJZzy

Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement.

Hello,

I received a mail below. I also made a video call, I presented the documents, but my account was opened, but I became suspended again and this mail came. I did not understand what you want from me. I sent all of them, identity, passport, but still the account was not opened. what should I do ? Could you help me?

We received your submission but we are unable to reactivate your account. Upon review of your account, we confirmed that your Amazon seller account has been used to engage in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity that harms our customers, other selling partners, and our store.

Why is this happening?

Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement.

Please review Amazon policy regarding Account Health by visiting "Monitor your account health":

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G200205250

You can also visit the "Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct" Amazon policy:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G1801

We may not respond to further emails about this issue.

Amazon.com

2 replies
Tags:Deactivated, Suspended
0 replies
user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

user profile
Seller_MNMeCT1FCJZzy
I did not understand what you want from me.
View post

You are not talking to Amazon here, this is the seller forum.

Type in the search bar on top "fraudulent and illegal" and you will be able to read countless threads. Maybe you will find some enlightenment.

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Hello @Seller_MNMeCT1FCJZzy

user profile
Seller_MNMeCT1FCJZzy
Upon review of your account, we confirmed that your Amazon seller account has been used to engage in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity that harms our customers, other selling partners, and our store.
View post

Thank you for the information provided regarding the deactivation of your account. I understand you completed verification which resolved a previous issue, but now it has been impacted once more.

This would be indicative that there are details or activity associated to the account that our team could not allow to continue. If you believe it to be false, then we would encourage you to provide disputing evidence. We would recommend documents such as business ownership, identity, and any kind of authorization that can show legitimate business.

We ask that you remain aware that if our team is unable to validate the information you have submitted, we will not be able to guarantee a resolution to your concerns. Please continue to utilize this thread for any new updates you may have.

Best,

Atlas

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_MNMeCT1FCJZzy

Hello,

I received a mail below. I also made a video call, I presented the documents, but my account was opened, but I became suspended again and this mail came. I did not understand what you want from me. I sent all of them, identity, passport, but still the account was not opened. what should I do ? Could you help me?

We received your submission but we are unable to reactivate your account. Upon review of your account, we confirmed that your Amazon seller account has been used to engage in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity that harms our customers, other selling partners, and our store.

Why is this happening?

Please review Amazon policy regarding Account Health by visiting "Monitor your account health":

You can also visit the "Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct" Amazon policy:

Amazon.com

2 replies
user profile

by Seller_MNMeCT1FCJZzy

Hello,

Why is this happening?

Amazon.com

2 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

user profile
Seller_MNMeCT1FCJZzy
View post

Type in the search bar on top "fraudulent and illegal" and you will be able to read countless threads. Maybe you will find some enlightenment.

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

user profile
Seller_MNMeCT1FCJZzy
Upon review of your account, we confirmed that your Amazon seller account has been used to engage in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity that harms our customers, other selling partners, and our store.
View post

Thank you for the information provided regarding the deactivation of your account. I understand you completed verification which resolved a previous issue, but now it has been impacted once more.

This would be indicative that there are details or activity associated to the account that our team could not allow to continue. If you believe it to be false, then we would encourage you to provide disputing evidence. We would recommend documents such as business ownership, identity, and any kind of authorization that can show legitimate business.

We ask that you remain aware that if our team is unable to validate the information you have submitted, we will not be able to guarantee a resolution to your concerns. Please continue to utilize this thread for any new updates you may have.

Best,

Atlas

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

user profile
Seller_MNMeCT1FCJZzy
View post

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

user profile
Seller_MNMeCT1FCJZzy
View post

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

user profile
Seller_MNMeCT1FCJZzy
View post

Best,

Atlas

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

user profile
Seller_MNMeCT1FCJZzy
View post

Best,

Atlas