Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Nano_Amazon

Product Listing Makeover Challenge: Share, Improve, and Shine

Hello Amazon Sellers! 👋

Are you ready to give your product listings a fresh new look? We’re excited to introduce our Product Listing Makeover Challenge! 🎉

We know that crafting the perfect product listing can be a challenge. Whether it’s finding the right keywords, creating eye-catching images, or writing compelling descriptions, we all have areas where we can improve. That’s why we’re inviting YOU to join us in this collaborative effort to enhance our listings and boost our sales!

How It Works:

1. Share Your Listing: Post a link to a product listing you’re struggling with. Give us a brief overview of what you think might be the issue or where you need help.
  2. Community Feedback: Our amazing community of sellers will jump in with their suggestions, tips, and constructive feedback. Whether you need help with SEO, images, or descriptions, we’ve got you covered!
  3. Makeover Time: Take the feedback and make the suggested improvements to your listing. Share your updated listing with us so we can celebrate your progress together!

We can’t wait to see your transformations and celebrate your successes. Let’s make this a fun and productive challenge for everyone involved!

Happy Selling!

Nano 

👍👎 Leave an upvote or downvote on this post to let us know if you want to see more content like this!

3 replies
Tags:Partner network, Quick tips, Success stories, Tutorials
3 replies
user profile
Seller_hYs285lRCwgRv
In reply to: Nano_Amazon's post

Unfortunately, I have never been able to edit my listings. My brand and I am the only seller. A lot of them need a makeover!!

user profile
Seller_3QIhzNaiqbTwC

you have got to be kidding?????

We all complain every day because it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE for most of us to make any changes to listings ! And virtually every listing we sell on needs improvement, especially after Amazon goes in and changes titles, deletes bullet points, and adds in total useless and non applicable information. No we are not brand owners, but on 90% of the items we sell the “ brand owner” is actually another seller who created it long ago but no longer is active on the listing.

Amazon listings are the absolute worst among all the major sites and this is the reason why.

user profile
Seller_GG74u1SdeK6EC

Is this just to rub salt in the open wounds? Because most of my listings are locked even though I am the registered brand owner. Support gives me the runaround, so I have given up on fixing titles that were incorrectly changed by bots. I even shipped a customer the wrong item not too long ago because bots changed the color of one of my variations and I can't change it back.

I have listings that are being removed from the catalog for compliance and I can't fix anything, but please do enjoy your little "challenge". 🥴

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Nano_Amazon

Hello Amazon Sellers! 👋

Are you ready to give your product listings a fresh new look? We’re excited to introduce our Product Listing Makeover Challenge! 🎉

We know that crafting the perfect product listing can be a challenge. Whether it’s finding the right keywords, creating eye-catching images, or writing compelling descriptions, we all have areas where we can improve. That’s why we’re inviting YOU to join us in this collaborative effort to enhance our listings and boost our sales!

How It Works:

1. Share Your Listing: Post a link to a product listing you’re struggling with. Give us a brief overview of what you think might be the issue or where you need help.
  2. Community Feedback: Our amazing community of sellers will jump in with their suggestions, tips, and constructive feedback. Whether you need help with SEO, images, or descriptions, we’ve got you covered!
  3. Makeover Time: Take the feedback and make the suggested improvements to your listing. Share your updated listing with us so we can celebrate your progress together!

We can’t wait to see your transformations and celebrate your successes. Let’s make this a fun and productive challenge for everyone involved!

Happy Selling!

Nano 

👍👎 Leave an upvote or downvote on this post to let us know if you want to see more content like this!

3 replies
user profile

by Nano_Amazon

Hello Amazon Sellers! 👋

How It Works:

Happy Selling!

Nano 

3 replies
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_hYs285lRCwgRv

Unfortunately, I have never been able to edit my listings. My brand and I am the only seller. A lot of them need a makeover!!

user profile
Seller_3QIhzNaiqbTwC

We all complain every day because it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE for most of us to make any changes to listings ! And virtually every listing we sell on needs improvement, especially after Amazon goes in and changes titles, deletes bullet points, and adds in total useless and non applicable information. No we are not brand owners, but on 90% of the items we sell the “ brand owner” is actually another seller who created it long ago but no longer is active on the listing.

Amazon listings are the absolute worst among all the major sites and this is the reason why.

user profile
Seller_GG74u1SdeK6EC

Is this just to rub salt in the open wounds? Because most of my listings are locked even though I am the registered brand owner. Support gives me the runaround, so I have given up on fixing titles that were incorrectly changed by bots. I even shipped a customer the wrong item not too long ago because bots changed the color of one of my variations and I can't change it back.

I have listings that are being removed from the catalog for compliance and I can't fix anything, but please do enjoy your little "challenge". 🥴

user profile
Seller_hYs285lRCwgRv

user profile
Seller_hYs285lRCwgRv

user profile
Seller_3QIhzNaiqbTwC

user profile
Seller_3QIhzNaiqbTwC

user profile
Seller_GG74u1SdeK6EC

user profile
Seller_GG74u1SdeK6EC