Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_0LukYBjVHwGy7

Text messages about your Amazon OTP

Is anyone else getting text messages about your amazon OTP the verification code. I just woke up to 5 of them on my phone.

6 replies
Tags:Account Health, Account users
6 replies
user profile
Seller_7LrAV0m5llaI7

No, someone figured out your password and is trying to get into your account.

You need to change your password

user profile
Seller_HjfyVYcuJdbTf

@Seller_0LukYBjVHwGy7

Change your password immediately (and on any other site you use that password too).

user profile
Seller_8ineEp6prq7LQ

The largest password breach in history (over 10 BILLION passwords) were leaked online this past week. Strongly recommend changing your password everywhere.

user profile
Seller_RIMIR8mzSuhpj

If you are using T-Mobile I have been having issues receiving the verification codes and had to switch to have a phone call to get the code to login, you may have the same problem and they are finally coming through from the past few days.

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Hello @Seller_0LukYBjVHwGy7

user profile
Seller_0LukYBjVHwGy7
Is anyone else getting text messages about your amazon OTP the verification code. I just woke up to 5 of them on my phone.
View post

Thank you for the information provided regarding the issue with your OTP verification code. While this could be a technical issue, there could be concerns for your security on your account. We would recommend updating your password as a precaution.

Have you seen any other issues or concerns similar to this one? We would recommend providing more details if you are still being impacted.

Best,

Atlas

user profile
Seller_eRXBelsrbzbp8

We had issue 3 months ago. Someone changed the phone number, so someone figured out the passwords and security. The number was changed to an non USA number. So all security on the account had to be updated. Notified Amazon and spoke to someone. I am grateful the banking info was not changed. We even changed browsers-because we had alerts of the OPT code. So change your browser too.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_0LukYBjVHwGy7

6 replies
user profile

by Seller_0LukYBjVHwGy7

6 replies
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7LrAV0m5llaI7

user profile
Seller_HjfyVYcuJdbTf

@Seller_0LukYBjVHwGy7

Change your password immediately (and on any other site you use that password too).

user profile
Seller_8ineEp6prq7LQ

The largest password breach in history (over 10 BILLION passwords) were leaked online this past week. Strongly recommend changing your password everywhere.

user profile
Seller_RIMIR8mzSuhpj

If you are using T-Mobile I have been having issues receiving the verification codes and had to switch to have a phone call to get the code to login, you may have the same problem and they are finally coming through from the past few days.

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

user profile
Seller_0LukYBjVHwGy7
View post

Thank you for the information provided regarding the issue with your OTP verification code. While this could be a technical issue, there could be concerns for your security on your account. We would recommend updating your password as a precaution.

Have you seen any other issues or concerns similar to this one? We would recommend providing more details if you are still being impacted.

Best,

Atlas

user profile
Seller_eRXBelsrbzbp8

We had issue 3 months ago. Someone changed the phone number, so someone figured out the passwords and security. The number was changed to an non USA number. So all security on the account had to be updated. Notified Amazon and spoke to someone. I am grateful the banking info was not changed. We even changed browsers-because we had alerts of the OPT code. So change your browser too.

user profile
Seller_7LrAV0m5llaI7

user profile
Seller_7LrAV0m5llaI7

user profile
Seller_HjfyVYcuJdbTf

@Seller_0LukYBjVHwGy7

user profile
Seller_HjfyVYcuJdbTf

@Seller_0LukYBjVHwGy7

user profile
Seller_8ineEp6prq7LQ

user profile
Seller_8ineEp6prq7LQ

user profile
Seller_RIMIR8mzSuhpj

user profile
Seller_RIMIR8mzSuhpj

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

user profile
Seller_0LukYBjVHwGy7
View post

Best,

Atlas

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

user profile
Seller_0LukYBjVHwGy7
View post

Best,

Atlas

user profile
Seller_eRXBelsrbzbp8

user profile
Seller_eRXBelsrbzbp8