Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_j1k76XEBuD9np

A TO Z COUNTED AGAINST OUR ODR BY ERROR

MODERATORS, I NEED HELP WITH CASE ID 15529565261, PLEASE. IT COUNTED AGAINST OUR ODR BY ERROR, AND ALL I GET IS TEMPLATES THAT DONT HELP AT ALL. @Tatiana_Amazon@Veronica_Amazon

3 replies
Tags:Account Health
3 replies
user profile
Stevie_Amazon

Hey there @Seller_j1k76XEBuD9np,

Thank you so much for posting in the Seller Forums!

I am engaging with another Community Manager who will review this information further.

Stevie.

user profile
Nano_Amazon

Hello @Seller_j1k76XEBuD9np

Thanks for reaching out to Amazon Forums. After reviewing the information you shared with us related to the AtoZ claim affecting your ODR, I reached out to a dedicated team to further investigate the issue and provide you with an answer as soon as possible.

I will closely monitor the case and inform you of the outcome as soon as it is resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Nano

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_j1k76XEBuD9np

MODERATORS, I NEED HELP WITH CASE ID 15529565261, PLEASE. IT COUNTED AGAINST OUR ODR BY ERROR, AND ALL I GET IS TEMPLATES THAT DONT HELP AT ALL. @Tatiana_Amazon@Veronica_Amazon

3 replies
user profile

by Seller_j1k76XEBuD9np

3 replies
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Stevie_Amazon

I am engaging with another Community Manager who will review this information further.

Stevie.

user profile
Nano_Amazon

Thanks for reaching out to Amazon Forums. After reviewing the information you shared with us related to the AtoZ claim affecting your ODR, I reached out to a dedicated team to further investigate the issue and provide you with an answer as soon as possible.

I will closely monitor the case and inform you of the outcome as soon as it is resolved.

Nano

user profile
Stevie_Amazon

Stevie.

user profile
Stevie_Amazon

Stevie.

user profile
Nano_Amazon

Nano

user profile
Nano_Amazon

Nano