Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_hHKW9edFs8UHX

Amazon never gave me my funds back

Falsely accused of review manipulation. Can't appeal. Have 30K stuck at Amazon.

They said I need to pass a video interview and the wait time is 15-18 mins. I've been waiting for someone to join for 4 hours now. I need help asap.

3 replies
Tags:Account Health
3 replies
user profile
Emet_Amazon

Hello @Seller_hHKW9edFs8UHX,

Thank you for posting your concerns with no one joining your video call.

user profile
Seller_hHKW9edFs8UHX
They said I need to pass a video interview and the wait time is 15-18 mins. I've been waiting for someone to join for 4 hours now. I need help asap.
View post

I have passed your information to the appropriate teams for these situations, they should be able to offer more direct support on the situation. They may follow up via notification or through your case log regarding their actions taken or required next steps, so please continue to monitor these locations.

Additionally, if they provide me with any additional information I will follow up with your here.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Emet.

user profile
Emet_Amazon

Thank you following up, I have heard back from the review team.

This team did confirm they provided a new notification and link on 7/10/24 requesting that you join the interview from that notice.

They have advised that this is the only path at this point, thus it needs to be completed. If you are still experiencing issues with this new link, please provide screenshots of the issues or examples of the situation so that it can further be provided to our review team to ensure they look into any possible issues.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Emet.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_hHKW9edFs8UHX

3 replies
user profile

by Seller_hHKW9edFs8UHX

3 replies
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Emet_Amazon

user profile
Seller_hHKW9edFs8UHX
View post

I have passed your information to the appropriate teams for these situations, they should be able to offer more direct support on the situation. They may follow up via notification or through your case log regarding their actions taken or required next steps, so please continue to monitor these locations.

Additionally, if they provide me with any additional information I will follow up with your here.

Emet.

user profile
Emet_Amazon

This team did confirm they provided a new notification and link on 7/10/24 requesting that you join the interview from that notice.

They have advised that this is the only path at this point, thus it needs to be completed. If you are still experiencing issues with this new link, please provide screenshots of the issues or examples of the situation so that it can further be provided to our review team to ensure they look into any possible issues.

Emet.

user profile
Emet_Amazon

user profile
Seller_hHKW9edFs8UHX
View post

Emet.

user profile
Emet_Amazon

user profile
Seller_hHKW9edFs8UHX
View post

Emet.

user profile
Emet_Amazon

Emet.

user profile
Emet_Amazon

Emet.