Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_Bh5toka1ycay2

copyright infringement case open, no response from Amazon

I have a Chinese seller that I have an active lawsuit against for copyright infringement. Their listing has already been pulled. They relisted again after they have been informed about the lawsuit. I am actively serving them at this moment.

I opened yet another complaint about copyright infringement a week ago on their new listing and have yet to hear any response from Amazon even though their feedback was stated as 1 to 2 days for a response. The complaint is still pending review.

How do I expedite this complaint? I have tried to use the proper channels to expedite my request but got this response:

This is not the correct channel to submit your request. We are only able to process requests regarding previously submitted reports of infringement.

No idea why that doesn't pertain to my case as it appears to be exactly what I am doing.

2 replies
Tags:Intellectual property infringements
2 replies
user profile
Sandy_Amazon

Hello @Seller_Bh5toka1ycay2

My name is Sandy from the Community Manager team.

We cannot expedite requests if they are under review. The team is checking the information and especially with a lawsuit filed, there are many things to check.

Please allow the report a violation team to review your case within the next 5 business days. If you don't hear a reply from them by next week, please let me know.

Sandy

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_Bh5toka1ycay2

I have a Chinese seller that I have an active lawsuit against for copyright infringement. Their listing has already been pulled. They relisted again after they have been informed about the lawsuit. I am actively serving them at this moment.

I opened yet another complaint about copyright infringement a week ago on their new listing and have yet to hear any response from Amazon even though their feedback was stated as 1 to 2 days for a response. The complaint is still pending review.

How do I expedite this complaint? I have tried to use the proper channels to expedite my request but got this response:

This is not the correct channel to submit your request. We are only able to process requests regarding previously submitted reports of infringement.

No idea why that doesn't pertain to my case as it appears to be exactly what I am doing.

2 replies
user profile

by Seller_Bh5toka1ycay2

2 replies
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Sandy_Amazon

We cannot expedite requests if they are under review. The team is checking the information and especially with a lawsuit filed, there are many things to check.

Please allow the report a violation team to review your case within the next 5 business days. If you don't hear a reply from them by next week, please let me know.

Sandy

user profile
Sandy_Amazon

Sandy

user profile
Sandy_Amazon

Sandy