Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_dDZbHN4FcE6oc

SAFE-T Claim Keeps getting Denied

We have a SAFE-T claim that keeps getting denied for order 113-6996234-6857069 and Case 15791735891. A customer sent back a completely different item than we sold them.

We have provided all the information necessary for any reasonable person to understand we are rightfully owed the claim. Yet, Amazon keeps denying it and now they say they won't reply anymore. This is crazy.

We provided photos showing the differences, we provided serial numbers, we provided an invoice, we provided links to the manufacturer website and we provided photos of the box with label.

Since we've done everything possible on the SAFE-T claim front, I don't know what else to do other than come here.

@Quincy_Amazon you helped us with our last forum post, maybe you can help again? Or another mod?

@SEAmod

12 replies
Tags:A to Z Claims, Refunds, Return shipment, SAFE-T
12 replies
user profile
Joey_Amazon

Hello @Seller_dDZbHN4FcE6oc,

Thank you for utilizing the forums!

Please allow me to review your case and I will post here with any findings.

Thanks,

Joey

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_dDZbHN4FcE6oc

We have a SAFE-T claim that keeps getting denied for order 113-6996234-6857069 and Case 15791735891. A customer sent back a completely different item than we sold them.

We have provided all the information necessary for any reasonable person to understand we are rightfully owed the claim. Yet, Amazon keeps denying it and now they say they won't reply anymore. This is crazy.

We provided photos showing the differences, we provided serial numbers, we provided an invoice, we provided links to the manufacturer website and we provided photos of the box with label.

Since we've done everything possible on the SAFE-T claim front, I don't know what else to do other than come here.

@Quincy_Amazon you helped us with our last forum post, maybe you can help again? Or another mod?

@SEAmod

12 replies
user profile

by Seller_dDZbHN4FcE6oc

@SEAmod

12 replies
12 replies
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Joey_Amazon

Thanks,

Joey

user profile
Joey_Amazon

Thanks,

Joey

user profile
Joey_Amazon

Thanks,

Joey