Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Blake_Amazon

Get answers about Seller Wallet at an Ask Amazon event on 3/28

Hello Sellers,

Welcome to our Ask Amazon focused on Amazon Seller Wallet

This thread will be open today, March 28th until 5 PM PST. We have moderators closely watching this thread throughout the day, and they may merge posts with similar questions so we can answer them all in one place.

Amazon Seller Wallet gives you the ability to store the proceeds from your US store, transfer any amount of your choosing to multiple bank accounts and convert funds to 20+ currencies. You can also send USD payments to suppliers and business partners with a US or Hong Kong bank account, directly from your Seller Wallet. There’s no cost or minimum amount required to enroll and account maintenance is free. For more information, go to Amazon Seller Wallet.

Our Seller Wallet team will be reviewing your questions that come in today and we’ll respond to them by 5 PM PST tomorrow (March 29th).

Note: We cannot provide legal advice or otherwise interpret regulatory requirements on situations that are specific to individual sellers.

Thank you!

36 replies
Tags:Ask Amazon, Events
36 replies
user profile
Seller_BfISe37wuDdw8
In reply to: Blake_Amazon's post

I've some questions about my wallet as to why it's lighter.

Why does amazon allow sellers to make up their own brand names then allow the same sellers to list HOUSEHOLD brand name laptops under their own made up name, gated?

I've reported catalog abuse but my reports fall onto deaf ears.

I'd hope amazon has a vetting process before allowing new brand names into the catalog, one being WHAT'S YOUR PRODUCT including evidence of it.

If you want 3 made up brand names that really irk me and are willing to actually do something about it then I'll be more than happy to provide them.

Thanks

user profile
Seller_SUBrUFXJ9pHvQ

Are funds in the wallet FDIC insured?

user profile
Seller_1HMVZcrBBCBok

Hello.

I am a seller from URUGUAY. I want to avoid financial intermediaries as much as possible.

I currently use Payoneer. But I would like to use the Amazon wallet.

In Uruguay I have my account in dollars from my company.

What is the best way for the money from my sales on Amazon to reach my bank account in Uruguay with the least amount of intermediaries?

user profile
Seller_tsR84Ru5alUQr

I have one question: my Amazon seller account is an individual professional account signed up with my personal details and my home address. The main issue is, when I buy from wholesalers or brands, it's obvious that I may not ship to my home address. So when I ship to another address, like my warehouse in the USA, the address on the invoice is for the warehouse, not for my seller central address. Amazon's policy states that "To make your invoice accepted, the invoice should include your name and address, matching the information in your seller account." Although my name is the same, the address won't be. How can I overcome this problem? Or are there any key points I can do? Because i am a new seller and don't want to break any amazon policy that's why i am reading and understanding all the policies before i start. i just want to start with professionalism and keep maintaining my account health at the top.

user profile
Seller_K76msekVFR1c8

Hello Blake_Amazon and the Seller Wallet Team,

I am reaching out for urgent assistance regarding the deactivation of my Amazon Seller Account during the process of opening an Amazon Seller Wallet account. My account was unexpectedly deactivated following a notice from the Amazon Wallet Team, while I was in the midst of updating my address on a utility bill to comply with Amazon's verification requirements. This notice came as a surprise, especially since, just a few days before the account closure, I had successfully passed another verification process in accordance with the requirements of the INFORM Consumers Act.

This situation has resulted in significant inventory being stranded in Amazon's warehouses, presenting a substantial financial risk to my business. Despite my efforts to update my information and submit the required documentation through the Amazon Seller appeal process, my account remains deactivated.

I am seeking guidance on the necessary steps to rectify this verification issue and urgently reactivate my Seller Account. Your advice and assistance in navigating this challenging situation would be invaluable to the survival of my business on Amazon.

Thank you very much for your attention and support.

user profile
Seller_i7YYDyBThWTdc

Hi Team,

I would like to know about the following:

- How it works?

- How it is going to benefit the seller (taxes, credits, ease of transaction etc)

- Why should the seller use it?

- What are the limitations?

- Any interest is being charged or given if the wallet is getting recharged in home currency?

- Key areas where the seller needs to be cautious while using this service?

The more I will use it, the more queries may arise by time.

Thanking you

user profile
Seller_6793WoNPdhn1b

i would like to know how exactly ppc works for the new product

user profile
Seller_FS08AbImUwIbC

I never used that wallet before. How it is working ?

user profile
Seller_CVVR1Sx0KkRnj

Hi! How do sponsored ads work?

user profile
Seller_o6axYksFLg6m4

My wallet is much lighter....thanks Amazon!

user profile
Blake_Amazon

Hello Sellers,

This thread will be open today, March 28th until 5 PM PST. We have moderators closely watching this thread throughout the day, and they may merge posts with similar questions so we can answer them all in one place.

Amazon Seller Wallet gives you the ability to store the proceeds from your US store, transfer any amount of your choosing to multiple bank accounts and convert funds to 20+ currencies. You can also send USD payments to suppliers and business partners with a US or Hong Kong bank account, directly from your Seller Wallet. There’s no cost or minimum amount required to enroll and account maintenance is free. For more information, go to Amazon Seller Wallet.

Our Seller Wallet team will be reviewing your questions that come in today and we’ll respond to them by 5 PM PST tomorrow (March 29th).

Note: We cannot provide legal advice or otherwise interpret regulatory requirements on situations that are specific to individual sellers.

Thank you!

36 replies
user profile

by Blake_Amazon

Hello Sellers,

Thank you!

36 replies
36 replies
36 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BfISe37wuDdw8

Why does amazon allow sellers to make up their own brand names then allow the same sellers to list HOUSEHOLD brand name laptops under their own made up name, gated?

I'd hope amazon has a vetting process before allowing new brand names into the catalog, one being WHAT'S YOUR PRODUCT including evidence of it.

If you want 3 made up brand names that really irk me and are willing to actually do something about it then I'll be more than happy to provide them.

Thanks

user profile
Seller_SUBrUFXJ9pHvQ

user profile
Seller_1HMVZcrBBCBok

Hello.

I am a seller from URUGUAY. I want to avoid financial intermediaries as much as possible.

What is the best way for the money from my sales on Amazon to reach my bank account in Uruguay with the least amount of intermediaries?

user profile
Seller_tsR84Ru5alUQr

I have one question: my Amazon seller account is an individual professional account signed up with my personal details and my home address. The main issue is, when I buy from wholesalers or brands, it's obvious that I may not ship to my home address. So when I ship to another address, like my warehouse in the USA, the address on the invoice is for the warehouse, not for my seller central address. Amazon's policy states that "To make your invoice accepted, the invoice should include your name and address, matching the information in your seller account." Although my name is the same, the address won't be. How can I overcome this problem? Or are there any key points I can do? Because i am a new seller and don't want to break any amazon policy that's why i am reading and understanding all the policies before i start. i just want to start with professionalism and keep maintaining my account health at the top.

user profile
Seller_K76msekVFR1c8

I am reaching out for urgent assistance regarding the deactivation of my Amazon Seller Account during the process of opening an Amazon Seller Wallet account. My account was unexpectedly deactivated following a notice from the Amazon Wallet Team, while I was in the midst of updating my address on a utility bill to comply with Amazon's verification requirements. This notice came as a surprise, especially since, just a few days before the account closure, I had successfully passed another verification process in accordance with the requirements of the INFORM Consumers Act.

This situation has resulted in significant inventory being stranded in Amazon's warehouses, presenting a substantial financial risk to my business. Despite my efforts to update my information and submit the required documentation through the Amazon Seller appeal process, my account remains deactivated.

I am seeking guidance on the necessary steps to rectify this verification issue and urgently reactivate my Seller Account. Your advice and assistance in navigating this challenging situation would be invaluable to the survival of my business on Amazon.

user profile
Seller_i7YYDyBThWTdc

Hi Team,

- How it works?

- How it is going to benefit the seller (taxes, credits, ease of transaction etc)

- Any interest is being charged or given if the wallet is getting recharged in home currency?

Thanking you

user profile
Seller_6793WoNPdhn1b

user profile
Seller_FS08AbImUwIbC

user profile
Seller_CVVR1Sx0KkRnj

user profile
Seller_o6axYksFLg6m4

user profile
Seller_BfISe37wuDdw8

Thanks

user profile
Seller_BfISe37wuDdw8

Thanks

user profile
Seller_SUBrUFXJ9pHvQ

user profile
Seller_SUBrUFXJ9pHvQ

user profile
Seller_1HMVZcrBBCBok

Hello.

user profile
Seller_1HMVZcrBBCBok

Hello.

user profile
Seller_tsR84Ru5alUQr

user profile
Seller_tsR84Ru5alUQr

user profile
Seller_K76msekVFR1c8

user profile
Seller_K76msekVFR1c8

user profile
Seller_i7YYDyBThWTdc

Hi Team,

- How it works?

Thanking you

user profile
Seller_i7YYDyBThWTdc

Hi Team,

- How it works?

Thanking you

user profile
Seller_6793WoNPdhn1b

user profile
Seller_6793WoNPdhn1b

user profile
Seller_FS08AbImUwIbC

user profile
Seller_FS08AbImUwIbC

user profile
Seller_CVVR1Sx0KkRnj

user profile
Seller_CVVR1Sx0KkRnj

user profile
Seller_o6axYksFLg6m4

user profile
Seller_o6axYksFLg6m4