Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_JlIc6rJzrNseW

Customer using A-Z claim for false misssing items.

The customer ordered 23 items and after the parcel was delivered about 2 weeks later, he claimed that unable to find two kinds of goods (a total of 11 items). This shipment has purchased extra insurance with Canada Post and they can assure you that the package was delivered safely, and non-damaged.

Despite Amazon indicating I currently do not need to do anything. But as experienced, once the customer makes an A-Z claim, they will very soon decide to refund the customer and take the funds away from my account. Amazon never cared about the seller's side even if the claim was false or scam intended.

I believe the claim is false and a scam too. Because 23 items are packed in the carton, how come the 11 items are missing but the carton is non-damaged and USPS has no damaged report?

As an Amazon Seller for many years, not counted cases of false claims cases including 'delivered but said non-received, 'received but said no more needed, and Goods in correct colour but saying incorrect colour...... For all of those false claims, Amazon made refunds for all cases without our agreement. and the customers never return the goods on my request.

As an Amazon Seller, it is no peace of mind to do business because I am worried any purchaser may make a false claim to steal my money through Amazon. Not lost the money, but also lost the goods ( because they never returned) and the shipping fees. As other Sellers expressed, I also sold my goods through ETSY and others are very safe and not worried about the scams and false claims.

I write this here is seek help for such false claims and scams. What can I do? Will Amazon help the Sellers in such a predicament situations?

1 reply
Tags:Seller fulfilled
1 reply
user profile
Jameson_Amazon

Hi @Seller_JlIc6rJzrNseW,

I appreciate you reaching out about this and I apologize for the frustration this situation has caused.

I'm just coming across this thread and wanted to check in with you, has there been any updates to this claim in the last few days?

Please note that once A-to-Z claim is granted to the customer and your account has been debited, you have 30 days to submit an appeal if the claim has been granted in favor of the customer. This is your opportunity to provide new information for our investigation to dispute the decision.

To appeal an A-to-Z claim, please follow these steps:

1. From the Performance menu, select A-to-Z Guarantee Claims.
  2. Click the Option to Appeal tab, find the relevant Claim and select Appeal decision.
  3. Enter your comments in the text box and include any information that may help us better understand the Claim and your position on why the original decision was incorrect.
  4. Select Submit.

For more information and best practices for appealing a claim, please read through this help page.

Please let me know if this helps! And of course, if you have any additional questions.

All the best,

Jameson

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_JlIc6rJzrNseW

The customer ordered 23 items and after the parcel was delivered about 2 weeks later, he claimed that unable to find two kinds of goods (a total of 11 items). This shipment has purchased extra insurance with Canada Post and they can assure you that the package was delivered safely, and non-damaged.

Despite Amazon indicating I currently do not need to do anything. But as experienced, once the customer makes an A-Z claim, they will very soon decide to refund the customer and take the funds away from my account. Amazon never cared about the seller's side even if the claim was false or scam intended.

I believe the claim is false and a scam too. Because 23 items are packed in the carton, how come the 11 items are missing but the carton is non-damaged and USPS has no damaged report?

As an Amazon Seller for many years, not counted cases of false claims cases including 'delivered but said non-received, 'received but said no more needed, and Goods in correct colour but saying incorrect colour...... For all of those false claims, Amazon made refunds for all cases without our agreement. and the customers never return the goods on my request.

As an Amazon Seller, it is no peace of mind to do business because I am worried any purchaser may make a false claim to steal my money through Amazon. Not lost the money, but also lost the goods ( because they never returned) and the shipping fees. As other Sellers expressed, I also sold my goods through ETSY and others are very safe and not worried about the scams and false claims.

I write this here is seek help for such false claims and scams. What can I do? Will Amazon help the Sellers in such a predicament situations?

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_JlIc6rJzrNseW

1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Jameson_Amazon

I appreciate you reaching out about this and I apologize for the frustration this situation has caused.

I'm just coming across this thread and wanted to check in with you, has there been any updates to this claim in the last few days?

Please note that once A-to-Z claim is granted to the customer and your account has been debited, you have 30 days to submit an appeal if the claim has been granted in favor of the customer. This is your opportunity to provide new information for our investigation to dispute the decision.

2. Click the Option to Appeal tab, find the relevant Claim and select Appeal decision.
  3. Enter your comments in the text box and include any information that may help us better understand the Claim and your position on why the original decision was incorrect.
  4. Select Submit.

For more information and best practices for appealing a claim, please read through this help page.

Please let me know if this helps! And of course, if you have any additional questions.

All the best,

Jameson

user profile
Jameson_Amazon

4. Select Submit.

All the best,

Jameson

user profile
Jameson_Amazon

4. Select Submit.

All the best,

Jameson