Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_MwrSDol9C9QcJ

Customer Non Service

Hello everybody, how frustrate is contact Customer Non Service for nothing, they are clueless , copy and paste and don't tell nothing as a seller don't know, supposed to be answer something new and beyond the obvious answer, also MOD's respond , let me transfer this inquiry to somebody else, why they don't handle the issue and try to fix it right away, have the feeling a lot of employees don't do nothing over there.

10 replies
Tags:Account users
10 replies
user profile
Seller_LImVvUWeyiCfQ

What is your issue? Perhaps someone in the forum can help.

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

Normally, sellers who call seller support "Customer Service" are very new. You will have better success creating a thread here in the forum and ask your specific question. Ranting about seller support will not resolve your problem.

user profile
Seller_jq14BrqFG1Jsd

Agreed. Considering we pay Amazon and they work for us, we would expect better service.

user profile
Seller_9yQUzZAP34cYw

AH....AH....I see what you did there. Very witty.

Unfortunately Amazon has really turned into a "self service" platform. You are really on your own. No one is coming to save you and it sounds like you would be surprised to learn how much Amazon doesn't care; like even a little. There are some good people on here that can give you tips and hints; if they feel like it. It the last 10 years I have had SS solve or help with anything. If you want it to happen, you will need to figure it out or try to learn from those that have figured something out. Amazon has no shame. Amazon genuinely is trying to get rid of individual 3rd Party Sellers. They only want Brands as 3rd party sellers that dropship under Amazon's name, so that Amazon gets the credit but the brand is doing all the work. The rest of us are just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_MwrSDol9C9QcJ

Customer Non Service

Hello everybody, how frustrate is contact Customer Non Service for nothing, they are clueless , copy and paste and don't tell nothing as a seller don't know, supposed to be answer something new and beyond the obvious answer, also MOD's respond , let me transfer this inquiry to somebody else, why they don't handle the issue and try to fix it right away, have the feeling a lot of employees don't do nothing over there.

10 replies
user profile

Customer Non Service

by Seller_MwrSDol9C9QcJ

10 replies
10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_LImVvUWeyiCfQ

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

Normally, sellers who call seller support "Customer Service" are very new. You will have better success creating a thread here in the forum and ask your specific question. Ranting about seller support will not resolve your problem.

user profile
Seller_jq14BrqFG1Jsd

Agreed. Considering we pay Amazon and they work for us, we would expect better service.

user profile
Seller_9yQUzZAP34cYw

Unfortunately Amazon has really turned into a "self service" platform. You are really on your own. No one is coming to save you and it sounds like you would be surprised to learn how much Amazon doesn't care; like even a little. There are some good people on here that can give you tips and hints; if they feel like it. It the last 10 years I have had SS solve or help with anything. If you want it to happen, you will need to figure it out or try to learn from those that have figured something out. Amazon has no shame. Amazon genuinely is trying to get rid of individual 3rd Party Sellers. They only want Brands as 3rd party sellers that dropship under Amazon's name, so that Amazon gets the credit but the brand is doing all the work. The rest of us are just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

user profile
Seller_LImVvUWeyiCfQ

user profile
Seller_LImVvUWeyiCfQ

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

user profile
Seller_jq14BrqFG1Jsd

user profile
Seller_jq14BrqFG1Jsd

user profile
Seller_9yQUzZAP34cYw

user profile
Seller_9yQUzZAP34cYw