Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_KnDOxgpDRRhXx

brand registry with uspto approval but could not match tax id number

I'm having trouble registering my brand on Amazon due to an issue with my Turkish company’s tax ID. Even though I’ve double-checked that everything matches the details in my USPTO application and my company information, Amazon seems unable to verify the tax ID.

You can refer to my latest case under ID: 16001948671 for more details.

What steps can I take to resolve this problem? Thanks in advance for your help!

2 replies
Tags:Brand Registry
2 replies
user profile
Dougal_Amazon

Hello @Seller_KnDOxgpDRRhXx,

My name is Dougal from the Community Manager Team and thanks for the case ID, I am happy to take a look and see where I can assist.

The new help page, Brand Registry application business information provides a bit more information on the what is needed to confirm the brand information and this may help explain further so that you can get the team what they need for validation.

I also want to mention that after looking at your application, I do see a potential area that will still reject your application, even if you are able to pass this business verification step. You have 2 sample ASINs in the application which are NOT of the brand you are trying to enroll. If you do not have an ASIN with your brand yet, just skip this section of the application.

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best, Dougal

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_KnDOxgpDRRhXx

I'm having trouble registering my brand on Amazon due to an issue with my Turkish company’s tax ID. Even though I’ve double-checked that everything matches the details in my USPTO application and my company information, Amazon seems unable to verify the tax ID.

2 replies
user profile

by Seller_KnDOxgpDRRhXx

2 replies
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Dougal_Amazon

My name is Dougal from the Community Manager Team and thanks for the case ID, I am happy to take a look and see where I can assist.

The new help page, Brand Registry application business information provides a bit more information on the what is needed to confirm the brand information and this may help explain further so that you can get the team what they need for validation.

I also want to mention that after looking at your application, I do see a potential area that will still reject your application, even if you are able to pass this business verification step. You have 2 sample ASINs in the application which are NOT of the brand you are trying to enroll. If you do not have an ASIN with your brand yet, just skip this section of the application.

Best, Dougal

user profile
Dougal_Amazon

Best, Dougal

user profile
Dougal_Amazon

Best, Dougal