Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_Yu2pkzwtvWzSW

Are A-to-Z Claim appeals just getting auto denied?

I've had multiple bogus A-to-Z Claims go against me recently, both of which were obviously fraud. Then, when I appealed and provided ample evidence, the appeals were denied and the language suggested nobody ever read my appeal or looked at the messages with the customer. How are we supposed to operate when customers can steal our products and we have no recourse?

Order 1

112-3059116-9781864

Customer claimed they never received their order (a table tennis table shipped and delivered on a pallet). We provided photos of the POD from the carrier and a picture of the table sitting in their driveway with their house and house number in the picture. "We have reviewed all available information and determined you have not provided sufficient evidence to prove delivery." There goes $1,500.

Order 2

112-1097879-0019440

Customer claimed they never received their order. We reached out asking if they wanted us to reship the order or process a refund. No response from the customer, then a day later they get the Claim awarded to them. On appeal, we provided the FedEx POD which showed the package was signed for and confirmed they had us ship to a freight forwarder that signed for the package. "However, you did not provide the carrier name or it does not show any tracking information on the carrier's website." Tracking information is in the order info, my written appeal, and on the POD from FedEx. There goes more money......

What is going on here? How am I supposed to fight this stuff? Customers can claim whatever they want and no amount of documentation on my end seems to make any difference.

2 replies
Tags:A to Z Claims
2 replies
user profile
Joey_Amazon

Hello @Seller_Yu2pkzwtvWzSW,

Thank you for utilizing the forums !

Based on the information you have shared, please allow me to connect with our internal team to review your claims. I will post here any findings.

Thank you,

Joey

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_Yu2pkzwtvWzSW

I've had multiple bogus A-to-Z Claims go against me recently, both of which were obviously fraud. Then, when I appealed and provided ample evidence, the appeals were denied and the language suggested nobody ever read my appeal or looked at the messages with the customer. How are we supposed to operate when customers can steal our products and we have no recourse?

Order 1

112-3059116-9781864

Customer claimed they never received their order (a table tennis table shipped and delivered on a pallet). We provided photos of the POD from the carrier and a picture of the table sitting in their driveway with their house and house number in the picture. "We have reviewed all available information and determined you have not provided sufficient evidence to prove delivery." There goes $1,500.

Order 2

112-1097879-0019440

Customer claimed they never received their order. We reached out asking if they wanted us to reship the order or process a refund. No response from the customer, then a day later they get the Claim awarded to them. On appeal, we provided the FedEx POD which showed the package was signed for and confirmed they had us ship to a freight forwarder that signed for the package. "However, you did not provide the carrier name or it does not show any tracking information on the carrier's website." Tracking information is in the order info, my written appeal, and on the POD from FedEx. There goes more money......

What is going on here? How am I supposed to fight this stuff? Customers can claim whatever they want and no amount of documentation on my end seems to make any difference.

2 replies
user profile

by Seller_Yu2pkzwtvWzSW

Order 1

112-3059116-9781864

Order 2

112-1097879-0019440

2 replies
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Joey_Amazon

Based on the information you have shared, please allow me to connect with our internal team to review your claims. I will post here any findings.

Thank you,

Joey

user profile
Joey_Amazon

Thank you,

Joey

user profile
Joey_Amazon

Thank you,

Joey