Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_byjd6miLnSShQ

Amazon shipping settings error

Hi,

I consistently getting this error message with out any reason. I contacted Amazon many times but they said we tried to change settings and we are not getting any error. I tried it on computer and phone bit stilll face same issue.

img
7 replies
Tags:Shipping
7 replies
user profile
Topher_Amazon

@Seller_byjd6miLnSShQ can you share any of the case IDs you've opened on this for me to research?

Topher

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_byjd6miLnSShQ

Hi,

I consistently getting this error message with out any reason. I contacted Amazon many times but they said we tried to change settings and we are not getting any error. I tried it on computer and phone bit stilll face same issue.

img
7 replies
user profile

by Seller_byjd6miLnSShQ

Hi,

img
7 replies
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Topher_Amazon

@Seller_byjd6miLnSShQ can you share any of the case IDs you've opened on this for me to research?

Topher

user profile
Topher_Amazon

Topher

user profile
Topher_Amazon

Topher