Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_NbxMVMAQWTCcl

The Exact Address The Team Looks For In the Utility Bills

Hello everyone,

My account was deactivated 4 months ago due to a verification process and they requested us to provide a utility bill. We tried that by submitting a mobile phone bill but it got rejected without any explanation, now the team thinks our account is engaged to fraud.

Now we are going to submit an internet bill but we have a question:

Which exact address the seller performance team is looking for in the utility bill? The current business address on seller central, or the address we provided during registration?

Because there is a huge discussion about this topic in forums, I read all of them. Some people say "you can update your business address to anywhere and provide a utility bill accordingly,", some others say "The address have to match with the one you provided during registration. You can't just change the business address to somewhere else where you can get another utility bill, this is not a game."

So I am so confused. The address we provided is in Wyoming and it is a virtual address so I only have a mobile phone bill for there, I do have another warehouse and internet connection but it is in Delaware. So I am going to update the address in SellerCentral, but I don't know what to do if Amazon says "I don't care, you need to prove the first address in Wyoming."

So I am stuck, guys. Please help. @Seller_OvL8C4BJWiuS9@Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC @LeviDylan_Amazon@Stevie_Amazon

13 replies
Tags:Account Health, Deactivated, Seller Support, Suspended
13 replies
user profile
Seller_DdmPiA1p1S2Wu

A mobile phone does not work for the verification process. It has to by a physical phone line or other physically connected utility.

user profile
Seller_NbxMVMAQWTCcl

@Seller_OvL8C4BJWiuS9 hey, do yo have any idea? I saw you replied to some people's post saying the address have to match with what you used to sign up during registration. So what do you think about that?

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Hello @Seller_NbxMVMAQWTCcl

Thank you for the information provided regarding your utility bill and the request for verification.

"Which exact address the seller performance team is looking for in the utility bill?"

Our team will be looking to verify the address information that you have listed in the account and are operating the account from. I understand that the address you provided is a virtual address which would not be acceptable for our team. They do need to verify the physical address that you are signing in from as mentioned by @Seller_DdmPiA1p1S2Wu and @Seller_OvL8C4BJWiuS9.

Any attempt to use another address that you are not operating from could be seen as a discrepancy when they are trying to verify the information. If you have attempted to update the information with new documents and it is still being rejected, then we cannot guarantee a resolution will be available.

For any new information or updates, we do encourage you to refer to this thread for this concern.

Best,

Atlas

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_NbxMVMAQWTCcl

Hello everyone,

My account was deactivated 4 months ago due to a verification process and they requested us to provide a utility bill. We tried that by submitting a mobile phone bill but it got rejected without any explanation, now the team thinks our account is engaged to fraud.

Which exact address the seller performance team is looking for in the utility bill? The current business address on seller central, or the address we provided during registration?

Because there is a huge discussion about this topic in forums, I read all of them. Some people say "you can update your business address to anywhere and provide a utility bill accordingly,", some others say "The address have to match with the one you provided during registration. You can't just change the business address to somewhere else where you can get another utility bill, this is not a game."

So I am so confused. The address we provided is in Wyoming and it is a virtual address so I only have a mobile phone bill for there, I do have another warehouse and internet connection but it is in Delaware. So I am going to update the address in SellerCentral, but I don't know what to do if Amazon says "I don't care, you need to prove the first address in Wyoming."

So I am stuck, guys. Please help. @Seller_OvL8C4BJWiuS9@Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC @LeviDylan_Amazon@Stevie_Amazon

13 replies
user profile

by Seller_NbxMVMAQWTCcl

Hello everyone,

13 replies
13 replies
13 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_DdmPiA1p1S2Wu

A mobile phone does not work for the verification process. It has to by a physical phone line or other physically connected utility.

user profile
Seller_NbxMVMAQWTCcl

@Seller_OvL8C4BJWiuS9 hey, do yo have any idea? I saw you replied to some people's post saying the address have to match with what you used to sign up during registration. So what do you think about that?

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Thank you for the information provided regarding your utility bill and the request for verification.

"Which exact address the seller performance team is looking for in the utility bill?"

Our team will be looking to verify the address information that you have listed in the account and are operating the account from. I understand that the address you provided is a virtual address which would not be acceptable for our team. They do need to verify the physical address that you are signing in from as mentioned by @Seller_DdmPiA1p1S2Wu and @Seller_OvL8C4BJWiuS9.

Any attempt to use another address that you are not operating from could be seen as a discrepancy when they are trying to verify the information. If you have attempted to update the information with new documents and it is still being rejected, then we cannot guarantee a resolution will be available.

For any new information or updates, we do encourage you to refer to this thread for this concern.

Best,

Atlas

user profile
Seller_DdmPiA1p1S2Wu

user profile
Seller_DdmPiA1p1S2Wu

user profile
Seller_NbxMVMAQWTCcl

user profile
Seller_NbxMVMAQWTCcl

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Best,

Atlas

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Best,

Atlas