Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_JJZBBTExvZYwz

Account deactivated by mistake

Good morning,

My account is activated due to section 3 but I do not have any second account neither did I sell anything on Amazon ever. I have opened multiple cases but the case is still not resolved. In addition, I am receiving emails from Amazon that some of my some listed items are removed from the catalogue due to policy violations but they are not my products as I never sold anything on my accounts yet and do not have those products. I am lost here and I did nothing wrong. Please guide me on what should I do. Thank you

3 replies
Tags:Account Health, Account users, Deactivated, Materially different products, Seller Support
3 replies
user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

user profile
Seller_JJZBBTExvZYwz
neither did I sell anything on Amazon ever.
View post

That doesn't matter. From the moment you LIST something in your "Manage Inventory" it is considered as "intention to sell". And if this is a restricted product you get a violation.

But actually your greater problem is the "related account". Copy and paste here Amazon's email with the deactivation message. MAYBE someone can give an advice.

user profile
Seller_chy5fCStE8sIz

[Moderator Edit: removed personal solicitations]

user profile
April_Amazon

Hello @Seller_JJZBBTExvZYwz,

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC
But actually your greater problem is the "related account". Copy and paste here Amazon's email with the deactivation message. MAYBE someone can give an advice.
View post

@Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC is correct, please provide the Performance Notification you received, or a case ID. It should include the name of the other Seller. If you post that information, I can look into your specific issue.

These may be helpful:

Address a Multiple Account Policy violation Comply with Amazon’s Multiple Account policy

Once you have the name of the other Seller, your next steps are based on:

• Does the related account belong to you?
  • Do you recognize the other Seller?
  • If you do NOT recognize the other Seller, there will be additional questions I would ask that can help possibly identify how the relationship could have happened.

If I have a better understanding of your situation, I can ask you some questions to help you understand the next step.

The Related Accounts team enforces Sellers for related accounts when they identify a connection with another selling account, and that other account was deactivated for a policy violation.

Sellers may only open one Seller Central account for each region in which they sell unless they have a legitimate business need to open a second account and all their accounts are in good standing.

I look forward to your response. Thank you for reaching out on the forums.

April

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_JJZBBTExvZYwz

Good morning,

My account is activated due to section 3 but I do not have any second account neither did I sell anything on Amazon ever. I have opened multiple cases but the case is still not resolved. In addition, I am receiving emails from Amazon that some of my some listed items are removed from the catalogue due to policy violations but they are not my products as I never sold anything on my accounts yet and do not have those products. I am lost here and I did nothing wrong. Please guide me on what should I do. Thank you

3 replies
Tags:Account Health, Account users, Deactivated, Materially different products, Seller Support
user profile

by Seller_JJZBBTExvZYwz

Good morning,

3 replies
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

user profile
Seller_JJZBBTExvZYwz
View post

That doesn't matter. From the moment you LIST something in your "Manage Inventory" it is considered as "intention to sell". And if this is a restricted product you get a violation.

user profile
Seller_chy5fCStE8sIz

user profile
April_Amazon

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC
View post

@Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC is correct, please provide the Performance Notification you received, or a case ID. It should include the name of the other Seller. If you post that information, I can look into your specific issue.

These may be helpful:

Address a Multiple Account Policy violation Comply with Amazon’s Multiple Account policy

• If you do NOT recognize the other Seller, there will be additional questions I would ask that can help possibly identify how the relationship could have happened.

If I have a better understanding of your situation, I can ask you some questions to help you understand the next step.

The Related Accounts team enforces Sellers for related accounts when they identify a connection with another selling account, and that other account was deactivated for a policy violation.

Sellers may only open one Seller Central account for each region in which they sell unless they have a legitimate business need to open a second account and all their accounts are in good standing.

April

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

user profile
Seller_JJZBBTExvZYwz
View post

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

user profile
Seller_JJZBBTExvZYwz
View post

user profile
Seller_chy5fCStE8sIz

user profile
Seller_chy5fCStE8sIz

user profile
April_Amazon

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC
View post

These may be helpful:

April

user profile
April_Amazon

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC
View post

These may be helpful:

April