Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_8PGowTQ1oCvLO

Another seller hijacked my Product and enrolled onto Transparency scheme.

I was reading on another post that you were able to help another seller remove a ASIN from the transparency program. Below is the link

Link: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/7cedde03-a098-4efe-ba9d-6cf8f7645f4b?postId=1c99624d-abcc-4a16-a856-bccef7ecb3ff

I am having the exact same issue and would like help. I have opened many cases with seller support with phone calls and messages but they have not been able to help.

Someone hijacked my product and changed the brand name to my listing and then quickly enrolled the ASIN in the transparency program. The brand name that stole my listing is "Lzsuoy".

They are trying to sell their own counterfiet inferior product. Now I am being told my 600+ items in FBA will need to be disposed or returned.

0 replies
Tags:Counterfeit, Transparency
0 replies
There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_8PGowTQ1oCvLO

I was reading on another post that you were able to help another seller remove a ASIN from the transparency program. Below is the link

Link: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/7cedde03-a098-4efe-ba9d-6cf8f7645f4b?postId=1c99624d-abcc-4a16-a856-bccef7ecb3ff

I am having the exact same issue and would like help. I have opened many cases with seller support with phone calls and messages but they have not been able to help.

Someone hijacked my product and changed the brand name to my listing and then quickly enrolled the ASIN in the transparency program. The brand name that stole my listing is "Lzsuoy".

They are trying to sell their own counterfiet inferior product. Now I am being told my 600+ items in FBA will need to be disposed or returned.

0 replies
user profile

by Seller_8PGowTQ1oCvLO

0 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by