Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_2AuxfYg29jKGY

New Seller with Questions

I am a new seller here on Amazon, and have been a long time seller of new and collectible toys and games over on eBay. I had some people recommend I look into the Amazon FBA program for my board games, movies, puzzles, etc. Most of the items I have are sealed, original items, with UPCs, but as I scan every item, it is telling me I need approval to sell each item.

How do I get approval to sell these types of items via FBA if I do not purchase documents for them, as most have been purchased over time from retail locations, thrift stores, private collections?

4 replies
Tags:Policy, Seller Central, Verification
4 replies
user profile
Seller_qTJiCxRI8PpIZ

Selling items you've brought at retail is a huge no no on Amazon. If you do not have a letter of Authorization from the brand owner of each product you will be deactivated very quickly and you will lose your money.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_2AuxfYg29jKGY

I am a new seller here on Amazon, and have been a long time seller of new and collectible toys and games over on eBay. I had some people recommend I look into the Amazon FBA program for my board games, movies, puzzles, etc. Most of the items I have are sealed, original items, with UPCs, but as I scan every item, it is telling me I need approval to sell each item.

How do I get approval to sell these types of items via FBA if I do not purchase documents for them, as most have been purchased over time from retail locations, thrift stores, private collections?

4 replies
user profile

by Seller_2AuxfYg29jKGY

4 replies
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qTJiCxRI8PpIZ

Selling items you've brought at retail is a huge no no on Amazon. If you do not have a letter of Authorization from the brand owner of each product you will be deactivated very quickly and you will lose your money.

user profile
Seller_qTJiCxRI8PpIZ

user profile
Seller_qTJiCxRI8PpIZ