Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

Fake Chinese Seller On My Listing

I am the brand owner and am brand registered through Amazon. I went through the trademark accelerator program on Amazon. My trademark is still pending with the USTPO.

I have been having Fake Chinese Sellers selling on my listing. They come on drop the price and are ruining and tarnishing my business AND brand. I have tried reporting abuse through the report abuse tab, Amazon does nothing. I have tried to report the seller through Brand Registry but they say they can't do anything because my trademark is still pending. I tried contacting Amazon seller support and they tell me to report it through brand registry (which doesn't work) or report abuse tab (which hasn't worked either). I am exhausted and have had to drop my price dramatically to try and make sure no one buys the fake Chinese item but this has resorted to dropping far below my MSRP, tarnishing my business & brand. I have ordered an item from this seller but the shipping won't get here til October 20th so I can report is as counterfeit with test buy but even then, I don't feel confident AMZ will do anything. AND it is still almost 3 weeks of having a fake seller selling counterfeit goods on my platform. How is this legal?

I make the product out of my house, I DO NOT sell wholesale and DO NOT sell to distributors. I only sell direct to customer through Amazon only. I have no leaky supply chain, that is impossible. However, that is the response I get from seller central, that they can't enforce agreements with distributors/leaky supply chain but I have told them over a hundred times I am the SOLE seller of the product. No wholesale, No distributors.

Legally, Amazon has been aiding and abiding these fake Chinese sellers to sell counterfeit goods of my brand on Amazon! I have applied for the trademark and it is pending but I find it so hard to believe I have NO legal protection in this case? I made the brand, I produced the product, and someone comes along and is selling fakes and that is okay? Amazon won't listen to me. What do I do?

Also ICING ON THE CAKE! This Chinese seller had 20 items in stock and now has 15 so they have been able to get some sales. If I get a negative review on my listing for this item, Amazon WON'T remove it because in their eyes this seller was supposed to be there and is allowed to be selling fakes WHEN THEY HAVE NO AUTHORIZATION. This can't be legal!!

I have opened numerous cases before about this issue and still get the same "we can't help" runaround. I have opened a new case: 16326556181 here for Dougal to look into.

@Dougal_Amazon

1K views
45 replies
Tags:Brand Registry, Counterfeit, Counterfeit Crimes Unit, Intellectual property infringements
45 replies
user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

Also, I have tried to get seller central to GATE MY BRAND but they said they will put the request in for it but obviously that hasn't gone through or wasn't approved. The mental and emotional toll this has taken on me has been ridiculous.

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

I should also note I keep dropping my price to steal the buy box from the seller then the seller will delete the listing for a few hours, and I raise my price back up to the MSRP, then he comes back on to sell it at a lower price. So tiring, all I want to do is be able to sell my brand on my listing and not have FAKE CHINESE SELLERS SELLING COUNTERFEITS OF MY BRAND ON MY LISTING.

user profile
Seller_lCX40xAkSs1xm

Have you bought the item and done an IP violation on the other seller?

This has worked well for us in the past.

https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement

user profile
Seller_NaffGpwcLYP2C

I have been dealing with listings hijackings (Amazon employee bribes and inside scheme at Amazon China) for ever. I FOUND the final solution and works:

place a test order

when order is delivered, file return

reason: " INNACURATE WEBSITE DESCRIPTION "

" PACKAGE WAS OPENED , PRODUCT NOT USED "

" Tell us more about why are you returning." write "counterfeit" , do not write anything else

proceed to return;

bots will pick up word "counterfeit" and will remove the product from Amazon within days

Do this to every listing they hijacked, ask many people you know to do the same if only one order does not work. This is following Amazon policy as the product is not original and as a buyer you are entitled to do so. They WILL remove the SKU and the ASIN will be back to its original state.

user profile
Seller_CaD5hYnTnyJHh

You should receive your test-buy order first AND you have to do this many time til the day you get the APPROVED trademark on USPTO. Sadly, any seller can sell your own product, which you took pictures of yourself, without any approval or guarantee from the seller or Amazon that the product is the same as the one you are selling. Even Chinese sellers with nearly 100 1-star reviews can still sell normally.

user profile
Sandy_Amazon

Hi @Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

My name is Sandy from the Community Manager team.

As many sellers mentioned here, test buys will be the standard way to report an item is counterfeit while your trademark is still pending.

I understand it may take awhile to receive the item, however without valid proof of purchase, Amazon cannot take action.

When the test buy arrives, please only state facts on HOW and WHY it is counterfeit. (Ex: material, size differences, etc.) Once you have submit this and the outcome was not what you intended, please let me know again here.

Sandy

user profile
Seller_lCX40xAkSs1xm

They could, they just don't care - which is sad.

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl
It is so tiring and can't believe there is nothing Amazon can do.
View post
user profile
Seller_SyPyRMzMXi9AL

Where are they located? How do I KNOW YOU ARE legit?

user profile
Seller_52pUzzgnsLDGs

Until you have a trademark you cannot protect your brand. Close the listing and reopen it when you get your trademark approved. The last thing you need is someone else to degrade your brand before you are even in business.

user profile
Seller_R2dP7Hunjcdj0

"Fake Chinese Seller On My Listing"

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl
I have been having Fake Chinese Sellers selling on my listing
View post

So, what you are saying is that not only are these Sellers selling on YOUR listing, but they are also pretending to be Chinese?

How does one "Fake" being a Chinese Seller?

Is it possible that they ARE actually Chinese, and not "Fake Chinese"?

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

I am the brand owner and am brand registered through Amazon. I went through the trademark accelerator program on Amazon. My trademark is still pending with the USTPO.

I have been having Fake Chinese Sellers selling on my listing. They come on drop the price and are ruining and tarnishing my business AND brand. I have tried reporting abuse through the report abuse tab, Amazon does nothing. I have tried to report the seller through Brand Registry but they say they can't do anything because my trademark is still pending. I tried contacting Amazon seller support and they tell me to report it through brand registry (which doesn't work) or report abuse tab (which hasn't worked either). I am exhausted and have had to drop my price dramatically to try and make sure no one buys the fake Chinese item but this has resorted to dropping far below my MSRP, tarnishing my business & brand. I have ordered an item from this seller but the shipping won't get here til October 20th so I can report is as counterfeit with test buy but even then, I don't feel confident AMZ will do anything. AND it is still almost 3 weeks of having a fake seller selling counterfeit goods on my platform. How is this legal?

I make the product out of my house, I DO NOT sell wholesale and DO NOT sell to distributors. I only sell direct to customer through Amazon only. I have no leaky supply chain, that is impossible. However, that is the response I get from seller central, that they can't enforce agreements with distributors/leaky supply chain but I have told them over a hundred times I am the SOLE seller of the product. No wholesale, No distributors.

Legally, Amazon has been aiding and abiding these fake Chinese sellers to sell counterfeit goods of my brand on Amazon! I have applied for the trademark and it is pending but I find it so hard to believe I have NO legal protection in this case? I made the brand, I produced the product, and someone comes along and is selling fakes and that is okay? Amazon won't listen to me. What do I do?

Also ICING ON THE CAKE! This Chinese seller had 20 items in stock and now has 15 so they have been able to get some sales. If I get a negative review on my listing for this item, Amazon WON'T remove it because in their eyes this seller was supposed to be there and is allowed to be selling fakes WHEN THEY HAVE NO AUTHORIZATION. This can't be legal!!

I have opened numerous cases before about this issue and still get the same "we can't help" runaround. I have opened a new case: 16326556181 here for Dougal to look into.

@Dougal_Amazon

1K views
45 replies
Tags:Brand Registry, Counterfeit, Counterfeit Crimes Unit, Intellectual property infringements
user profile

by Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

@Dougal_Amazon

1K views
45 replies
45 replies
45 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

Also, I have tried to get seller central to GATE MY BRAND but they said they will put the request in for it but obviously that hasn't gone through or wasn't approved. The mental and emotional toll this has taken on me has been ridiculous.

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

I should also note I keep dropping my price to steal the buy box from the seller then the seller will delete the listing for a few hours, and I raise my price back up to the MSRP, then he comes back on to sell it at a lower price. So tiring, all I want to do is be able to sell my brand on my listing and not have FAKE CHINESE SELLERS SELLING COUNTERFEITS OF MY BRAND ON MY LISTING.

user profile
Seller_lCX40xAkSs1xm

user profile
Seller_NaffGpwcLYP2C

I have been dealing with listings hijackings (Amazon employee bribes and inside scheme at Amazon China) for ever. I FOUND the final solution and works:

place a test order

" Tell us more about why are you returning." write "counterfeit" , do not write anything else

proceed to return;

bots will pick up word "counterfeit" and will remove the product from Amazon within days

Do this to every listing they hijacked, ask many people you know to do the same if only one order does not work. This is following Amazon policy as the product is not original and as a buyer you are entitled to do so. They WILL remove the SKU and the ASIN will be back to its original state.

user profile
Seller_CaD5hYnTnyJHh

You should receive your test-buy order first AND you have to do this many time til the day you get the APPROVED trademark on USPTO. Sadly, any seller can sell your own product, which you took pictures of yourself, without any approval or guarantee from the seller or Amazon that the product is the same as the one you are selling. Even Chinese sellers with nearly 100 1-star reviews can still sell normally.

user profile
Sandy_Amazon

Hi @Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

As many sellers mentioned here, test buys will be the standard way to report an item is counterfeit while your trademark is still pending.

I understand it may take awhile to receive the item, however without valid proof of purchase, Amazon cannot take action.

When the test buy arrives, please only state facts on HOW and WHY it is counterfeit. (Ex: material, size differences, etc.) Once you have submit this and the outcome was not what you intended, please let me know again here.

Sandy

user profile
Seller_lCX40xAkSs1xm

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl
View post
user profile
Seller_SyPyRMzMXi9AL

user profile
Seller_52pUzzgnsLDGs

Until you have a trademark you cannot protect your brand. Close the listing and reopen it when you get your trademark approved. The last thing you need is someone else to degrade your brand before you are even in business.

user profile
Seller_R2dP7Hunjcdj0

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl
View post

So, what you are saying is that not only are these Sellers selling on YOUR listing, but they are also pretending to be Chinese?

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

user profile
Seller_lCX40xAkSs1xm

user profile
Seller_lCX40xAkSs1xm

user profile
Seller_NaffGpwcLYP2C

place a test order

proceed to return;

user profile
Seller_NaffGpwcLYP2C

place a test order

proceed to return;

user profile
Seller_CaD5hYnTnyJHh

user profile
Seller_CaD5hYnTnyJHh

user profile
Sandy_Amazon

Hi @Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

Sandy

user profile
Sandy_Amazon

Hi @Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

Sandy

user profile
Seller_lCX40xAkSs1xm

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl
View post
user profile
Seller_lCX40xAkSs1xm

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl
View post
user profile
Seller_SyPyRMzMXi9AL

user profile
Seller_SyPyRMzMXi9AL

user profile
Seller_52pUzzgnsLDGs

user profile
Seller_52pUzzgnsLDGs

user profile
Seller_R2dP7Hunjcdj0

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl
View post

user profile
Seller_R2dP7Hunjcdj0

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl
View post