Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_6793WoNPdhn1b

amazon merchant account deactivated,Please help!

my appeal is getting rejected third time. the notification i am getting is provide full details, now i am not sure what information i need to give , pleas ehelp

3 replies
Tags:Account Health
3 replies
user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Hello @Seller_6793WoNPdhn1b

user profile
Seller_6793WoNPdhn1b
my appeal is getting rejected third time. the notification i am getting is provide full details,
View post

Thank you for the information provided regarding the issues you have seen. To provide guidance, we will require more information regarding the specific issue you are attempting to resolve. Would you be able to share the initial notification you received for this concern? What information have you attempted to provide in the appeal?

If you have any case IDs or other type details that correspond to this situation, we ask that you provide them to this thread for support.

Best,

Atlas

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_6793WoNPdhn1b

my appeal is getting rejected third time. the notification i am getting is provide full details, now i am not sure what information i need to give , pleas ehelp

3 replies
user profile

by Seller_6793WoNPdhn1b

3 replies
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Atlas_Amazon

user profile
Seller_6793WoNPdhn1b
my appeal is getting rejected third time. the notification i am getting is provide full details,
View post

Thank you for the information provided regarding the issues you have seen. To provide guidance, we will require more information regarding the specific issue you are attempting to resolve. Would you be able to share the initial notification you received for this concern? What information have you attempted to provide in the appeal?

If you have any case IDs or other type details that correspond to this situation, we ask that you provide them to this thread for support.

Best,

Atlas

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

user profile
Seller_6793WoNPdhn1b
View post

Best,

Atlas

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

user profile
Seller_6793WoNPdhn1b
View post

Best,

Atlas