Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Dominic_Amazon

Amazon Accelerate AI Tools: Project Amelia

Hello Sellers,

Amazon Accelerate wrapped up last week and we announced a number of new AI tools. We posted about these here: Amazon Accelerate wraps up with new generative AI capabilities and brand analytics tools.

However, we wanted to dive into these a bit deeper in our new series, Amazon Accelerate AI Tools. Today we are going to discuss Amazon Amelia, your personalized Amazon Selling Expert.

Powered by generative AI, Project Amelia acts as your personal Amazon selling assistant. It learns your unique business needs and provides personalized recommendations and insights to help boost productivity and drive growth. Project Amelia is currently available in beta release to a select group of sellers and will progressively roll out to additional US sellers in the coming weeks.

Project Amelia provides sellers with an all-in-one, generative AI-based selling expert that is always available to immediately provide sellers with the answers, advice, and tools they need to succeed. Sellers simply ask Project Amelia a question, and they get a response with accurate information and guidance, allowing sellers to more easily and efficiently manage their business. Project Amelia is an always-available, expert partner to sellers, learning their unique businesses so it can offer personalized insights and support, and available from any page within Seller Central, at any time.

Project Amelia’s capabilities span three key areas:

Knowledge-based questions: Sellers can ask specific questions and receive relevant, summarized information learned from highly accurate and reliable sources on Seller Central and beyond, making it easy to quickly find what they need.

Status updates and metrics: Sellers can quickly retrieve their sales data and customer traffic information, and gain visibility into critical aspects of their business by asking questions like, “How is my business doing?” Project Amelia will provide a summary of recent sales, units sold, and website traffic, and compare this data to the prior year.

Actions and issue resolution: Coming soon, Project Amelia will be able to offer straightforward resolution paths to complex issues and tasks by diagnosing problems and, in some cases, offering to take action on behalf of sellers. By simply asking Project Amelia for help with a task or resolving an issue—such as, “I have 300 units on the way and don’t see that reflected in the report. Can someone look into this?”— sellers will receive personalized guidance, and if needed, assistance investigating the issue or connecting the seller with support to ensure the problem is resolved as quickly as possible.

Project Amelia is a groundbreaking new AI-powered selling assistant from Amazon that aims to make it easier than ever for sellers to manage and grow their businesses. As part of Amazon's ongoing commitment to helping sellers succeed, Project Amelia represents an exciting step forward in leveraging the power of generative AI to deliver a truly transformative selling experience.

Which capability are you most excited to try out?!?!

Dominic

2 replies
Tags:Engage with Amazon
2 replies
user profile
Seller_J46Ruz3VzvWCV

No doubt if, I mean when, a seller gets suspended because of following advice from Amelia I'm sure Amazon will have a real person jump in and resolve things ... won't they?

I'm also sure one can always bypass Amelia when desired?

We shall see ...

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Dominic_Amazon

Hello Sellers,

Amazon Accelerate wrapped up last week and we announced a number of new AI tools. We posted about these here: Amazon Accelerate wraps up with new generative AI capabilities and brand analytics tools.

However, we wanted to dive into these a bit deeper in our new series, Amazon Accelerate AI Tools. Today we are going to discuss Amazon Amelia, your personalized Amazon Selling Expert.

Powered by generative AI, Project Amelia acts as your personal Amazon selling assistant. It learns your unique business needs and provides personalized recommendations and insights to help boost productivity and drive growth. Project Amelia is currently available in beta release to a select group of sellers and will progressively roll out to additional US sellers in the coming weeks.

Project Amelia provides sellers with an all-in-one, generative AI-based selling expert that is always available to immediately provide sellers with the answers, advice, and tools they need to succeed. Sellers simply ask Project Amelia a question, and they get a response with accurate information and guidance, allowing sellers to more easily and efficiently manage their business. Project Amelia is an always-available, expert partner to sellers, learning their unique businesses so it can offer personalized insights and support, and available from any page within Seller Central, at any time.

Knowledge-based questions: Sellers can ask specific questions and receive relevant, summarized information learned from highly accurate and reliable sources on Seller Central and beyond, making it easy to quickly find what they need.

Status updates and metrics: Sellers can quickly retrieve their sales data and customer traffic information, and gain visibility into critical aspects of their business by asking questions like, “How is my business doing?” Project Amelia will provide a summary of recent sales, units sold, and website traffic, and compare this data to the prior year.

Actions and issue resolution: Coming soon, Project Amelia will be able to offer straightforward resolution paths to complex issues and tasks by diagnosing problems and, in some cases, offering to take action on behalf of sellers. By simply asking Project Amelia for help with a task or resolving an issue—such as, “I have 300 units on the way and don’t see that reflected in the report. Can someone look into this?”— sellers will receive personalized guidance, and if needed, assistance investigating the issue or connecting the seller with support to ensure the problem is resolved as quickly as possible.

Project Amelia is a groundbreaking new AI-powered selling assistant from Amazon that aims to make it easier than ever for sellers to manage and grow their businesses. As part of Amazon's ongoing commitment to helping sellers succeed, Project Amelia represents an exciting step forward in leveraging the power of generative AI to deliver a truly transformative selling experience.

Dominic

2 replies
user profile

by Dominic_Amazon

Hello Sellers,

Dominic

2 replies
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_J46Ruz3VzvWCV

No doubt if, I mean when, a seller gets suspended because of following advice from Amelia I'm sure Amazon will have a real person jump in and resolve things ... won't they?

We shall see ...

user profile
Seller_J46Ruz3VzvWCV

We shall see ...

user profile
Seller_J46Ruz3VzvWCV

We shall see ...