Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_j0PAsfGVYcopv

Amazon new account deactivated for fraudulent reasons, Section 3

This is unfair as 2 debit cards have been debited.

There's no option for an appeal also. The agent I spoke with via the call me now wasn't helpful.

Please help

9 replies
Tags:Deactivated
9 replies
user profile
Seller_kNAboD6kRgVt7

You need to have a CREDIT card on file to sell on Amazon. Yes, Amazon can take payment on your debit card, but want a CREDIT card on file.

user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI

If you came to do retail arbitrage or drop shipping, you might as well stop right here.

user profile
Seller_j0PAsfGVYcopv

I added 2 CREDIT cards, not DEBIT cards

user profile
Emet_Amazon

Hello @Seller_j0PAsfGVYcopv,

Thank you for posting your concerns with your account being deactivated.

user profile
Seller_j0PAsfGVYcopv

There's no option for an appeal also. The agent I spoke with via the call me now wasn't helpful.

Please help

View post

Why exactly was your account deactivated? Can you provide the original deactivation notice?

You mentioned that your cards on file were charged, was this associated to verification or INFORM? Are the cards on file being rejected, if so have you reviewed our bank account and credit card help page to confirm your bank and credit cards meet our requirements?

Once we have a bit more information surrounding the exact situation you're facing, we can offer a bit more information.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Emet.

user profile
Stevie_Amazon

Greetings @Seller_j0PAsfGVYcopv,

I apologize for the delay in responses here; I hope this finds you well.

I have taken a look into your situation and it appears you have been sent a notification on June 14, which states the team was unable to verify the information on your selling account.

I suggest looking over the business solutions agreement to compare your selling account and business operations to the information located in that policy.

Without a request for more information, it is advised that you continue to monitor communications to be sent in the future with requests for different information as we are unable to guarantee the reactivation of your selling account at this time.

Regards,

Stevie.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_j0PAsfGVYcopv

Please help

9 replies
user profile

by Seller_j0PAsfGVYcopv

Please help

9 replies
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_kNAboD6kRgVt7

You need to have a CREDIT card on file to sell on Amazon. Yes, Amazon can take payment on your debit card, but want a CREDIT card on file.

user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI

If you came to do retail arbitrage or drop shipping, you might as well stop right here.

user profile
Seller_j0PAsfGVYcopv

user profile
Emet_Amazon

user profile
Seller_j0PAsfGVYcopv

Please help

View post

Why exactly was your account deactivated? Can you provide the original deactivation notice?

You mentioned that your cards on file were charged, was this associated to verification or INFORM? Are the cards on file being rejected, if so have you reviewed our bank account and credit card help page to confirm your bank and credit cards meet our requirements?

Once we have a bit more information surrounding the exact situation you're facing, we can offer a bit more information.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Emet.

user profile
Stevie_Amazon

I have taken a look into your situation and it appears you have been sent a notification on June 14, which states the team was unable to verify the information on your selling account.

I suggest looking over the business solutions agreement to compare your selling account and business operations to the information located in that policy.

Without a request for more information, it is advised that you continue to monitor communications to be sent in the future with requests for different information as we are unable to guarantee the reactivation of your selling account at this time.

Regards,

Stevie.

user profile
Seller_kNAboD6kRgVt7

user profile
Seller_kNAboD6kRgVt7

user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI

user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI

user profile
Seller_j0PAsfGVYcopv

user profile
Seller_j0PAsfGVYcopv

user profile
Emet_Amazon

user profile
Seller_j0PAsfGVYcopv

Please help

View post

Emet.

user profile
Emet_Amazon

user profile
Seller_j0PAsfGVYcopv

Please help

View post

Emet.

user profile
Stevie_Amazon

Regards,

Stevie.

user profile
Stevie_Amazon

Regards,

Stevie.