Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_Qbd0RsfZFEZBY

Uline Free Shipping Code

Just an FYI, Uline has Free shipping the last 2 weeks of the month.

I know some of you know where to source "cheaper" or maybe even "better" but Uline is a decent source for consistant quality and in-stock packaging supplies.

img
33 replies
Tags:Packaging
33 replies
user profile
Seller_MyXY4Myx9zVcR

Do you really want to buy anything from these people?

They are one of the most enormous donors to the Republican party, ever.

The links I tried to post got rejected.

Just Google the Uihleins.

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

I prefer papermart, as they are an American company. They also don't flood my mailbox with tons of giant catalogs every two weeks. I noticed in the photo above they hide the 'made in Taiwan' markings normally found on their boxes...

PS: I find corrugated boxes cheaper at Walmart than I do even with free shipping from Uline...I'll never make that mistake again. With Walmart I think you only have to spend like $35 to get free shipping...

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

Buy American from companies that don't support pervs like Roy Moore

‐------------------

imgimgimgimg
user profile
Seller_1fuudQerg3eLz

We have been using Grainger. They have everything we need. We pay $129 annually for their Red Pass Plus and get free shipping for all our orders, regardless of the total amount. Most products arrive the next business day.

We stopped using Uline after we compared their prices with Grainger. The boxes on Grainger were the same price or cheaper. Uline marks up the shipping costs by an absurd amount. We are about 60 miles from their warehouse, and a box UPS would charge us to ship is less than $10. Uline charges the same size/weight box shipped by UPS for $30-40.

The free shipping plan saves us a couple of thousand dollars annually.

user profile
Seller_Qbd0RsfZFEZBY

user profile
Seller_1fuudQerg3eLz
We stopped using Uline after we compared their prices with Grainger.
View post

What do you do for tape. Granger is almost twice the price of Uline on tape.

user profile
Seller_ADSpSELQ5dOvX

Find a local box company you can save thousands a year.

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

Current shipping promo at Papermart... this is more in line for me because I rarely need $500 worth of boxes.

img

user profile
Seller_1oT4ZOwrSByEE

thank you very much, uline has amazing boxes in all custom sizes and great prices, but with increases pallet costs make them less competitive to the point where many stopped buying.

Not sure why butter brains started mentioning politics in a box thread, but i will be trying the code soon.

user profile
Seller_Tqc1KphFe3JRm

Has anyone tried Uline Kraft padded mailers for books or another type of easily recyclable mailers?

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

Does anyone know a source for poly bags other than Uline?

Preferably without having to buy a lfetime supply to get free shipping?

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_Qbd0RsfZFEZBY

Uline Free Shipping Code

I know some of you know where to source "cheaper" or maybe even "better" but Uline is a decent source for consistant quality and in-stock packaging supplies.

img
33 replies
user profile

Uline Free Shipping Code

by Seller_Qbd0RsfZFEZBY

img
33 replies
33 replies
33 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_MyXY4Myx9zVcR

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

I prefer papermart, as they are an American company. They also don't flood my mailbox with tons of giant catalogs every two weeks. I noticed in the photo above they hide the 'made in Taiwan' markings normally found on their boxes...

PS: I find corrugated boxes cheaper at Walmart than I do even with free shipping from Uline...I'll never make that mistake again. With Walmart I think you only have to spend like $35 to get free shipping...

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

‐------------------

imgimgimgimg
user profile
Seller_1fuudQerg3eLz

We have been using Grainger. They have everything we need. We pay $129 annually for their Red Pass Plus and get free shipping for all our orders, regardless of the total amount. Most products arrive the next business day.

We stopped using Uline after we compared their prices with Grainger. The boxes on Grainger were the same price or cheaper. Uline marks up the shipping costs by an absurd amount. We are about 60 miles from their warehouse, and a box UPS would charge us to ship is less than $10. Uline charges the same size/weight box shipped by UPS for $30-40.

user profile
Seller_Qbd0RsfZFEZBY

user profile
Seller_1fuudQerg3eLz
View post

user profile
Seller_ADSpSELQ5dOvX

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

Current shipping promo at Papermart... this is more in line for me because I rarely need $500 worth of boxes.

img

user profile
Seller_1oT4ZOwrSByEE

thank you very much, uline has amazing boxes in all custom sizes and great prices, but with increases pallet costs make them less competitive to the point where many stopped buying.

Not sure why butter brains started mentioning politics in a box thread, but i will be trying the code soon.

user profile
Seller_Tqc1KphFe3JRm

Has anyone tried Uline Kraft padded mailers for books or another type of easily recyclable mailers?

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

user profile
Seller_MyXY4Myx9zVcR

user profile
Seller_MyXY4Myx9zVcR

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

‐------------------

imgimgimgimg
user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

‐------------------

imgimgimgimg
user profile
Seller_1fuudQerg3eLz

user profile
Seller_1fuudQerg3eLz

user profile
Seller_Qbd0RsfZFEZBY

user profile
Seller_1fuudQerg3eLz
View post

user profile
Seller_Qbd0RsfZFEZBY

user profile
Seller_1fuudQerg3eLz
View post

user profile
Seller_ADSpSELQ5dOvX

user profile
Seller_ADSpSELQ5dOvX

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

img

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

img

user profile
Seller_1oT4ZOwrSByEE

user profile
Seller_1oT4ZOwrSByEE

user profile
Seller_Tqc1KphFe3JRm

user profile
Seller_Tqc1KphFe3JRm

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c